Thursday, April 11, 2013

Embellished Notebook - Anne

I have a very quick post for today. For those paper-crafters out there, Stampin' Up has a new monthly club of sorts called Paper Pumpkin. If you subscribe, you get a kit in the mail each month with a new project and all the materials and instructions to complete it. Actually, if you are a crafter of any type you might enjoy it. I have gotten 2 kits now and it is a great little crafting break and all I have to do is sit down, open the box and create. Wonderful!

Anyways, one of the projects that I made today was a little embellished notebook. So fun, cute and easy to complete. The notebook that came in the kit happens to be graph paper - perfect for quilt-designing. And the size is small enough that I can take it on the go, ready for whenever inspiration hits.


The project went together very quickly so I decided to make two: one for me and one for a gift. 


Since she is away this weekend at a quilting retreat (see the previous post for details) let's see if she sees this little gift I made for her. :-) I added an inscription, and a sweet little crafty gift is complete!



1 comment: