Monday, March 18, 2013

A Gift for a Little Gentleman - Toddler Ties


I really love being able to make a gift that is better than something you can buy in the store. I found a great pattern for just such an item this past weekend. 




A good friend is having her first baby boy. I was looking for just the right thing when I stumbled across Kinzie's Kreations - a wonderful blog with fun patterns and beautiful photography. The step-by-step directions were easy to follow and my results were, well, see for yourself...




And they were fun to make! I may need to go back and make a few more for my son. I always had a hard time finding anything other than a plain black tie for a young boy. Now I know how to make them!

Thanks for checking out my post and enjoy Kinzie's Kreations - she is full of great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment